A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate this page again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be diminished remarkably. If you want to consult more information about what are cookies, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please address this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to draw statistics on the traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are held liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store its IP address. Google Inc. is a company that is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection consistent with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we will attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us through the contact section.